Used For : Electric Tiger Lily is bight and neon shade of orange.
Bleaching before dyeing is recommended for the best results, and for added fun this colour glows under black light.
Properties and Benefits:
- PPD, ammonia, peroxide and paraben free.
- Vegan and cruelty free formula.
- Direct dye, no mixing required.
- Lasts 4-6 weeks.
- Tested on celebrities, not animals.
- Vibrant colour results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened.
- Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed, dry hair.
- Empty the desired amount of Manic Panic Hair Color into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush
- Do not apply to the scalp, but 1/2 inch from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy.
- Cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used.
- Rinse hair in cold water away from face and body until the water runs clear.
STANDARD (3-7 Days)
Orders > $50 AUD | FREE
Orders < $50 AUD | $7.35
EXPRESS (1-4 Days)
Orders > $80 AUD | FREE
Orders < $80 AUD | $9.50
LOST OR DAMAGED