RA & JM Wall Pty Ltd A.C.N.145 858 019 as trustee for RA & JM Wall Family Trust trading as The Hair Hub (we, us, our, or The Hair Hub) makes every effort to be fully transparent at all times. Accordingly, we have developed a Refunds & Returns Policy to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights with respect to refunds and returns.
If you are concerned about your entitlement to a Refund or Exchange, we recommend that you read our Refund and Exchange entitlements below to learn about your rights and our obligations to you.
Our 30 Day Cooling off Return Policy. (online purchases only)
We know shopping online can be a little daunting when you are not holding the item in front of you. So we have come up with a Hassle Free 30 day Return option If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. You can return it within 30 days of your delivery date for a store credit of the purchase price (less shipping and insurance costs).
Before Returning your item, please read the following points;
1. You must contact us within 30 days of your delivery date, by phone or email.
2. Items must be returned to us as;
- new condition with original box, packaging and contents.
- contents unused and unopened.
- original manufactures packaging and quality seals must not be broken, damaged or lost.
- Electical goods must not have been used or turned on.
Please Note: If the seals or packaging are broken or product has been opened or used, we cannot re-sell the item and store credit will not be provided.
3. Return packaging & shipping costs will be at customer's expense.
Your item must be returned to: The Hair Hub.
PO BOX 790
Wauchope, NSW 2446
4. We will, upon or receipt of your products, inspect item to ensure that you have taken good measures to return the products as new and not damaged.
5. Upon satisfied your item has arrived and meets the above "As New" requirements, your returned item will be processed within 14 days, where we will contact you regarding our decision to offer a store credit.
- 30 Day Cooling off Return Policy does not include The Hair Hub Gift Certificates.
- Store Credit of purchase cost only (less shipping and insurance costs).
- 30 Day Cooling off Return Policy is only valid for online purchases. In-store purchases are subject to Refund or Exchange entitlements below.
- Free gifts are not valid for store credit.
- it's the customers sole responsibility to obtain return postage insurance for goods that are returned, incase items become lost or damaged during transit.
Note: for any refund, exchange or warranty requests must be made in accordance with our Refund & Exchange Policy below.
Refund or Exchange Policy
You may be entitled to a refund or exchange where we are required to do so under any relevant laws, including the Australian Consumer Law.
What if I change my mind about the purchase? Unfortunately, we cannot offer an exchange or refund if you simply change your mind.
You may be entitled to a repair, exchange or refund under the following circumstances:
- your product is faulty.
- your products are significantly different to what shown or described to you.
If we determine the problem is minor and can be repaired in a reasonable time frame, the consumer cannot reject the goods and demand a refund, however consumer can ask for a repair, a replacement or refund.
How do I apply for a Refund or Exchange?
- If you Purchased from our stores in Port Macquarie, please bring item and proof of purchase to the store and we will review your application.
- If you Purchased online, please contact us immediately and provide proof of purchase, order # and details of your faulty item.
What if I order the wrong item, and want to exchange for the correct one? please contact us first. You can return the item to THE HAIR HUB, P.O. BOX 790 WAUCHOPE NSW 2446.
Please Note: The correct item will be sent out, with shipping cost to be paid be the customer.
Provision of refunds or exchanges to you.
If after assessing your application, we will contact you confirming our decision for a Repair, Exchange or Refund. Applications generally be processed within 5-7 business days of our receipt of returned products.
All refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to purchase the products. There may be delays in the provision of the refund that may be caused by the issuing bank. Please contact us if you have not received your refund within five (5) days of us notifying you that a refund has been issued.
You can feel confident that you are buying 100% genuine products and electrical goods from The Hair Hub. As such, all electrical products are covered with a minimum 12 Months Manufactures Warranty.
How do I apply for a faulty claim whilst still under Manufactures Warranty?
- If you Purchased from our stores in Port Macquarie, please bring item and proof of purchase to the store and we can assist with your claim to the manufacture.
- If you Purchased online, please contact us immediately.
In some cases, you will be required to deal directly with the brand or manufacture. In which case we will assist you and provide you with the details for your claim.
HINT! ensure you complete & send any Manufactures Warranty forms after you purchase your item online or instore. That way the manufacture will already have your details of purchase date.
Hint's to return items!
Package the products in a shipping bag or box that will prevent damage in transit.
Use similar packaging used by us, when you received your item originally.
Keep the original packaging for 12 Months to save you time and money in case warranty claim is required.
Keep the original consignment notice/postage bag so you have contacts for courier company or Australia Post if required to return your item.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Refunds & Returns Policy last updated on 8 December 2016