Used For : Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream Bad Boy Blue is great for baby blue locks with a "naughty streak".
Because it is one of the lighter hues, bleaching to a level 9 or 10 blonde is recommended before dyeing.
Properties and Benefits:
- PPD, ammonia, peroxide and paraben free.
- Vegan and cruelty free formula.
- Direct dye, no mixing required.
- Lasts 4-6 weeks.
- Tested on celebrities, not animals.
- Vibrant colour results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been prelightened.
- Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed, dry hair.
- Empty the desired amount of Manic Panic Hair Color into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush
- Do not apply to the scalp, but 1/2 inch from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy.
- Cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used.
- Rinse hair in cold water away from face and body until the water runs clear.
STANDARD (3-7 Days)
Orders > $50 AUD | FREE
Orders < $50 AUD | $7.35
EXPRESS (1-4 Days)
Orders > $80 AUD | FREE
Orders < $80 AUD | $9.50
LOST OR DAMAGED