SEEK THE RIGHT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT or visit the Hair Hub Stores in Port Macquarie for further advice.
WHY APPLICATION IS BEST PROVIDED BY A SALON PROFESSIONAL?
Its very important to seek professional advice when mixing permanent hair colour creams with peroxides to formulate the correct mix for your hair and Vitality Cream Colours contain ingredients that may CAUSE IRRITATION to some people and requires a salon professional.
PLEASE READ FURTHER SAFETY ADVICE BELOW!
Instructions for use - Please refer to professional advice or see inside of carton.
- Prior to each application you must perform a simple patch test to determine if the person is allergic to the colour dyes.
- The product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation for certain individuals.
- DO NOT use this product to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Always use suitable gloves: To do so my cause injuries to the eyes. If the product comes into contact with eyes rinse immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If ingested, contact your doctor or poisons information center. Do not induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water.
- Always use suitable gloves.
- In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, flush the affected area with water and seek medical attention immediately.
Performing a Patch Test:
A patch test must be performed at least 24 hours prior to each application.
- With mild soap and water, wash a small test area behind one ear or inside the elbow.
- With a cotton swab, apply to the test area the mixture of colour and activator in an area of about 1cm x 1cm.
- Permit the test area to dry and leave undisturbed from 24 to 48 hours before the colour treatment.
- Inspection - If after 24 hours there is reddening of the skin, burning, itching or any other irritation in or around the test area, then the person is allergic to the product and the product must not be used.
STANDARD (3-7 Days)
Orders > $50 AUD | FREE
Orders < $50 AUD | $7.35
EXPRESS (1-4 Days)
Orders > $80 AUD | FREE
Orders < $80 AUD | $9.50
LOST OR DAMAGED